2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.53
Cystoid macular degeneration of retina
- Short description: CYSTOID MACULAR DEGEN.
- ICD-9-CM 362.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 362.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.53: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.359 Cystoid macular degeneration, unspecified eye
- Bilat cystoid macular edema
- Bilat cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- Bilateral cystoid macular edema
- Bilateral cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- Cystoid macular edema
- Cystoid macular edema, both eyes
- Cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- Cystoid macular retinal degeneration, both eyes
- L cystoid macular edema
- L cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- Left cystoid macular edema
- Left cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- R cystoid macular edema
- R cystoid macular retinal degeneration
- Right cystoid macular edema
- Right cystoid macular retinal degeneration