2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.2
Cervical root lesions not elsewhere classified
- Short description: CERVICAL ROOT LESION NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 353.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 353.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 353.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.2 Cervical root disorders, not elsewhere classified
- Cervical nerve root compression
- Cervical plexopathy
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Cervical root lesion
- Cervical root nerve disorder
- Left cervical radiculopathy
- Left cervical root lesion
- Left cervical root neuropathy
- Plexopathy, cervical
- Right cervical radiculopathy
- Right cervical root lesion
- Right cervical root neuropathy