2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 345.90
Epilepsy unspecified without intractable epilepsy
- Short description: EPILEP NOS W/O INTR EPIL.
- ICD-9-CM 345.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 345.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 345.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 345.90: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.901 Epilepsy, unspecified, not intractable, with status epilepticus
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.909 Epilepsy, unspecified, not intractable, without status epilepticus
- Acquired aphasia w epilepsy
- Acquired aphasia with epilepsy
- Acquired epileptic aphasia
- Dementia due to epilepsy w behavior changes
- Dementia due to epilepsy with behavior changes
- Epilepsy complicating period after childbirth
- Epilepsy in childbirth
- Epilepsy in pregnancy
- Epilepsy, generalized
- Epilepsy, generalized idiopathic
- Epileptic dementia with behavioral disturbance
- First generalized onset seizure
- Generalized epilepsy
- Idiopathic generalized epilepsy
- Postpartum epilepsy
- Seizure disorder
- Seizure, generalized, 1st
- Seizures, generalized 1st