2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.81
- ICD-9-CM 333.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 333.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 333.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.81: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G24.5 Blepharospasm
- Bilat blepharospasm
- Bilateral blepharospasm
- Blepharospasm (spasm of eyelid)
- Left blepharospasm
- Right blepharospasm
- blepharospasm due to drugs (333.85)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 333.81
- Blepharoclonus 333.81
- Blepharospasm 333.81
- Spasm, spastic, spasticity (see also condition) 781.0
- levator palpebrae superioris 333.81