2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.3
Tics of organic origin
- ICD-9-CM 333.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 333.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 333.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G25.61 Drug induced tics
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G25.69 Other tics of organic origin
- Drug induced tic disorder
- Drug-induced tic
- Secondary tic disorder
- Use additional E code to identify drug, if drug-induced
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 333.3
- Tic 307.20
- degenerative (generalized) (localized) 333.3
- organic origin 333.3