2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.11
Idiopathic hypersomnia with long sleep time
- Short description: IDIO HYPERSOM-LONG SLEEP.
- ICD-9-CM 327.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 327.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.11: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.11 Idiopathic hypersomnia with long sleep time
- Hypersomnia, idiopathic w long sleep time
- Idiopathic hypersomnia associated with long sleep time