2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.52
Myelitis following immunization procedures
- Short description: MYELITIS FOLLWG IMMUNE.
- ICD-9-CM 323.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 323.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.52: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.02 Postimmunization acute disseminated encephalitis, myelitis and encephalomyelitis
- Postimmunization myelitis
- Post-immunization myelitis
- Myelitis postimmunization or postvaccinal