2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308
Acute reaction to stress
- There are 6 ICD-9-CM codes below 308 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 308.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- catastrophic stress
- combat fatigue
- gross stress reaction (acute)
- transient disorders in response to exceptional physical or mental stress which usually subside within hours or days