2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.41
Nondependent sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse continuous use
- Short description: SED,HYP,ANXIOLYTC AB-CON.
- ICD-9-CM 305.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 305.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 305.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.41: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F13.10 Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse, uncomplicated
- Continuous sedative abuse
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic abuse, continuous