2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.90
Unspecified drug dependence unspecified use
- Short description: DRUG DEPEND NOS-UNSPEC.
- ICD-9-CM 304.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 304.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 304.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.90: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.20 Other psychoactive substance dependence, uncomplicated
- Dependence on unknown drug
- Dependence, polysubstance
- Drug dependence
- Drug dependence during pregnancy
- Drug dependence during pregnancy - baby delivered
- Drug dependence during pregnancy - baby not yet delivered
- Drug dependence during pregnancy, baby not yet del
- Drug dependence in childbirth
- Drug dependence in pregnancy
- Drug dependence, unknown substance
- Polysubstance dependence
- Postpartum drug dependence