2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.90
Unspecified drug dependence unspecified use
- Short description: DRUG DEPEND NOS-UNSPEC.
- ICD-9-CM 304.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 304.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 304.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.90: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Dependence on unknown drug
- Dependence, polysubstance
- Drug dependence
- Drug dependence during pregnancy
- Drug dependence during pregnancy - baby delivered
- Drug dependence during pregnancy - baby not yet delivered
- Drug dependence during pregnancy, baby not yet del
- Drug dependence in childbirth
- Drug dependence in pregnancy
- Drug dependence, unknown substance
- Polysubstance dependence
- Postpartum drug dependence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F19.20 Other psychoactive substance dependence, uncomplicated