2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.9
Unspecified personality disorder
- personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others through aggressive, antisocial behavior, without remorse or loyalty to anyone.
- Personality disorder characterized by conflict with others, low frustration tolerance, inadequate conscience development, and rejection of authority and discipline.
- when normal personality traits become inflexible and maladaptive, causing subjective distress or impaired social functioning, they can be considered disorders.
- Short description: PERSONALITY DISORDER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 301.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 301.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
301.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.9: