2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.82
Undifferentiated somatoform disorder
- Short description: UNDIFF SOMATOFORM DISRDR.
- ICD-9-CM 300.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 300.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.82: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F45.1 Undifferentiated somatoform disorder
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F45.9 Somatoform disorder, unspecified
- Somatoform disorder
- Somatoform disorder, undifferentiated
- Atypical somatoform disorder
- Somatoform disorder NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 300.82
- Disorder - see also Disease
- somatoform (atypical) (undifferentiated) 300.82
- Somatoform disorder 300.82
- atypical 300.82
- undifferentiated 300.82