2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.3
- anxiety disorder characterized by recurrent, persistent obsessions or compulsions: obsessions are the intrusive ideas, thoughts, or images that are experienced as senseless or repugnant; compulsions are repetitive and seemingly purposeful behavior which the individual generally recognizes as senseless and from which the individual does not derive pleasure although it may provide a release from tension.
- Disorder characterized by recurrent obsessions or compulsions that may interfere with the individual's daily functioning or serve as a source of distress.
- Short description: OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 300.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
300.3 Alternative Terminology
Convert 300.3 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 300.3: