2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.3
- Short description: OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 300.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F42 Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- obsessive-compulsive symptoms occurring in:
- Anancastic neurosis
- Compulsive neurosis
- Obsessional phobia [any]