2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 299.11
Childhood disintegrative disorder residual state
- Short description: CHILDHD DISINTEGR-RESID.
- ICD-9-CM 299.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 299.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 299.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 299.11: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F84.3 Other childhood disintegrative disorder
- Childhood disintegrative disorder, residual state
- Residual disintegrative psychoses