2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.4
Bipolar i disorder, most recent episode (or current) manic
- There are 7 ICD-9-CM codes below 296.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 296.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- brief compensatory or rebound mood swings (296.99)
- Bipolar disorder, now manic
- Manic-depressive psychosis, circular type but currently manic