2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.7
- abnormally high potassium concentration in the blood, most often due to defective renal excretion; characterized clinically by electrocardiographic abnormalities; in severe cases, weakness and flaccid paralysis may occur.
- Hyperkalemia; higher than normal levels of potassium in the circulating blood; associated with kidney failure or sometimes with the use of diuretic drugs.
- ICD-9-CM 276.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 276.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 276.7: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 276.7 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 276.7: