2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 270.4
Disturbances of sulphur-bearing amino-acid metabolism
- Short description: SULPH AMINO-ACID MET DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 270.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 270.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 270.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 270.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E72.10 Disorders of sulfur-bearing amino-acid metabolism, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E72.11 Homocystinuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E72.19 Other disorders of sulfur-bearing amino-acid metabolism
- 5,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency
- Deficiency, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase
- Disorder of sulfur-bearing amino acid metabolism
- Disorder of sulphur bearing amino acid metabolism
- Heterozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase mutation
- Homozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase mutation
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase mutation
- Sulphur bearing amino acid metabolism disorder
- Disturbances of metabolism of methionine, homocystine, and cystathionine