2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.90
Diabetes mellitus with unspecified complication type ii or unspecified type not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMII UNSPF NT ST UNCNTRL.
- ICD-9-CM 250.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 250.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 250.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.90: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Complication due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes type 2 with complication
- Diabetes type 2 with complications
- Diabetic complication
- Disorder associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Disorder associated with well controlled type II diabetes melliltus
- DM 2 w unspecified complication
- DM 2, controlled, W complication
- Multiple complications due to diabetes mellitus
- Multiple complications of type II diabetes mellitus
- Type II diabetes mellitus with multiple complications
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E11.8 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with unspecified complications