2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.01
Diabetes mellitus without complication type i not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI WO CMP NT ST UNCNTRL.
- ICD-9-CM 250.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 250.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.01: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.9 Type 1 diabetes mellitus without complications
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 without retinopathy
- Diabetes mellitus, type 1, without retinopathy
- Diabetes type 1
- Diabetes type 1 with hyperglycemia
- Diabetes type 1, controlled
- Diabetes type 1, without complication
- Dm 1
- DM 1 w hyperglycemia
- DM 1 wo complications
- DM 1 wo diabetic retinopathy
- DM 1, controlled
- Hyperglycemia due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus without complication
- type I diabetes mellitus well controlled