2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.8
Other specified acquired hypothyroidism
- Short description: ACQUIRED HYPOTHYROID NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 244.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 244.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 244.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Central hypothyroidism
- Drug induced hypothyroidism
- Drug induced hypothyroidism, amiodarone
- Hypothalamic hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroid myopathy
- Hypothyroidism due to amiodarone
- Hypothyroidism due to amyloidosis
- Hypothyroidism due to cystinosis
- Hypothyroidism due to drug or other exogenous substance
- Hypothyroidism due to food stuffs
- Hypothyroidism due to infiltrative disease
- Hypothyroidism due to sarcoidosis
- Hypothyroidism due to scleroderma
- Hypothyroidism due to thyroiditis
- Hypothyroidism due to TSH receptor blocking antibody
- Hypothyroidism of prematurity
- Hypothyroidism, secondary
- Hypothyroxinemia of prematurity
- Iodine deficiency related hypothyroidism
- Iodine hypothyroidism
- Isolated thyrotropin deficiency
- Postinfectious hypothyroidism
- Post-infectious hypothyroidism
- Secondary hypothyroidism
- Severe hypothyroidism
- Subclinical hypothyroidism
- Subclinical iodine deficiency hypothyroidism
- Tertiary hypothyroidism
- Secondary hypothyroidism NEC
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E01.8 Other iodine-deficiency related thyroid disorders and allied conditions
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E03.8 Other specified hypothyroidism