2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 233.2
Carcinoma in situ of other and unspecified parts of uterus
- Short description: CA IN SITU UTERUS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 233.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 233.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 233.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 233.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D07.0 Carcinoma in situ of endometrium
- Cancer in situ of uterus
- Carcinoma in situ of body of uterus
- Carcinoma in situ of endometrium
- Carcinoma in situ of isthmus of uterus
- Carcinoma in situ of myometrium
- Carcinoma in situ of placenta
- Carcinoma in situ of uterus
- Carcinoma in situ, uterus
- Endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia