2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 232.9
Carcinoma in situ of skin site unspecified
- Short description: CA IN SITU SKIN NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 232.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 232.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 232.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 232.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D04.9 Carcinoma in situ of skin, unspecified
- Basal cell carcinoma in situ
- CA in situ skin, squamous cell
- Cancer in situ of skin
- Cancer in situ skin, squamous cell
- Carcinoma in situ of skin
- Carcinoma in situ, basal cell
- Carcinoma in situ, skin
- Lentigo maligna
- Squamous cell carcinoma in situ of skin
- Squamous cell carcinoma in situ, skin