2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 210.8
Benign neoplasm of hypopharynx
- Short description: BENIGN NEO HYPOPHARYNX.
- ICD-9-CM 210.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 210.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 210.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 210.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D10.7 Benign neoplasm of hypopharynx
- Benign neoplasm, hypopharynx
- Benign papilloma of larynx
- Papilloma, larynx
- Arytenoid fold
- Postcricoid region
- Pyriform fossa