2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.85
Other malignant lymphomas involving lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- Short description: LYMPHOMAS NEC INGUIN.
- ICD-9-CM 202.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.85: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C85.85 Other specified types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- B-cell lymphoma of inguinal lymph nodes
- B-cell lymphoma, inguinal LN
- Lymphoma B-cell inguinal lymph nodes
- Lymphoma thymic lg B-cell inguinal LN metastasis
- Lymphoma, mature T/NK-cell, inguinal LN
- Malignant lymphoma of lymph nodes of inguinal region AND/OR lower limb
- Mature T/NK-cell lymphoma, inguinal LN
- Mature T-cell AND/OR NK-cell lymphoma of inguinal lymph nodes
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, inguinal LN
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, inguinal lymph node
- Non-Hodgkins lymphoma of inguinal lymph nodes
- Secondary thymic large B-cell lymphoma of inguinal AND/OR lower limb lymph nodes
- Thymic large B-cell lymphoma metastatic to inguinal LN