2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.81
Other malignant lymphomas involving lymph nodes of head face and neck
- Short description: LYMPHOMAS NEC HEAD.
- ICD-9-CM 202.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.81: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C85.81 Other specified types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, lymph nodes of head, face, and neck
- B-cell lymphoma of head lymph nodes
- B-cell lymphoma of lymph nodes of head (disorder)
- B-cell lymphoma, head LN
- Lymphoma thymic large B-cell metastatic to head LN
- Lymphoma, B-cell, lymph nodes of head
- Lymphoma, mature T/NK-cell, head LN
- Malignant lymphoma of lymph nodes of head, face AND/OR neck
- Mature T/NK-cell lymphoma, head LN
- Mature T-cell AND/OR NK-cell lymphoma of lymph nodes of head
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, head LN
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, head lymph node
- Non-Hodgkins lymphoma of lymph nodes of head
- Orbital lymphoma
- Secondary thymic large B-cell lymphoma of lymph nodes of head
- Thymic large B-cell lymphoma metastatic to head LN