2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.70
Peripheral t-cell lymphoma, unspecified site, extranodal and solid organ sites
- Short description: PERIPH T CELL LYM XTRNDL.
- ICD-9-CM 202.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.70: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.40 Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not classified, unspecified site
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.49 Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not classified, extranodal and solid organ sites
- Angiocentric NK/T-cell malignant lymphoma involving skin
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
- CD-30 negative anaplastic large T-cell cutaneous lymphoma
- CD-30 negative cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- CD-30 negative pleomorphic large T-cell cutaneous lymphoma
- CD-30 negative T-immunoblastic cutaneous lymphoma
- CD-30 positive anaplastic large T-cell cutaneous lymphoma
- CD-30 positive pleomorphic large T-cell cutaneous lymphoma
- CD-30 positive T-immunoblastic cutaneous lymphoma
- Cutaneous CD30+ lymphoproliferative disorder
- Enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma
- Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type
- Generalized pagetoid reticulosis
- High grade T-cell lymphoma
- Localized pagetoid reticulosis
- Lymphoma, peripheral T-cell
- Pagetoid reticulosis
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (clinical)
- Pleomorphic small/medium-sized cell cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Subcutaneous panniculitic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- T-cell lymphoma
- T-zone lymphoma