2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.45
Leukemic reticuloendotheliosis involving lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- Short description: HAIRY-CELL LEUKEM INGUIN.
- ICD-9-CM 202.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.45: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C91.40 Hairy cell leukemia not having achieved remission