2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.25
Sezary's disease involving lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb
- Short description: SEZARY'S DISEASE INGUIN.
- ICD-9-CM 202.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.25: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.15 Sézary disease, lymph nodes of inguinal region and lower limb