2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.23
Sezary's disease involving intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Short description: SEZARY'S DISEASE ABDOM.
- ICD-9-CM 202.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.23: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.13 Sézary disease, intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Lymphoma intra abdominal, Sezarys
- SÃ©zary's disease of intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Sezary syndrome, intraabdominal LN