2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.20
Sezary's disease unspecified site
- Short description: SZRY DIS UNSP XTRNDL ORG.
- ICD-9-CM 202.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.20: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.10 Sézary disease, unspecified site
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.19 Sézary disease, extranodal and solid organ sites
- Lymphoma, Sezarys
- SÃ©zary's disease (clinical)
- SÃ©zary's disease (disorder)
- Sezary syndrome