2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.18
Mycosis fungoides involving lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Short description: MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES MULT.
- ICD-9-CM 202.18 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.18 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.18.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.18: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.08 Mycosis fungoides, lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, multiple LN sites
- Lymphoma multiple sites, mycosis fungoides
- Lymphoma, cutaneous T-cell, multiple lymph nodes
- Mycosis fungoides of lymph nodes of multiple sites
- Mycosis fungoides, multiple LN sites
- Primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma of lymph nodes of multiple sites