2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.13
Mycosis fungoides involving intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Short description: MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES ABDOM.
- ICD-9-CM 202.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.13: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.03 Mycosis fungoides, intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, intraabdominal LN
- Lymphoma intra abdom lymph node, mycosis fungoides
- Lymphoma, cutaneous T-cell, abdominal lymph nodes
- Mycosis fungoides of intra-abdominal lymph nodes
- Mycosis fungoides, intraabdominal LN
- Primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma of intra-abdominal lymph nodes