2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.12
Mycosis fungoides involving intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Short description: MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES THORAX.
- ICD-9-CM 202.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 202.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 202.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.12: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C84.02 Mycosis fungoides, intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, intrathoracic LN
- Lymphoma intrathoracic lymph node mycosis fungoide
- Lymphoma, cutaneous T-cell, thoracic lymph nodes
- Mycosis fungoides of intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Mycosis fungoides, intrathoracic LN
- Primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma of intrathoracic lymph nodes