2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 185
Malignant neoplasm of prostate
- Short description: MALIGN NEOPL PROSTATE.
- ICD-9-CM 185 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 185 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 185.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 185: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Adenocarcinoma of prostate
- Adenocarcinoma, prostate
- CA of prostate
- CA prostate, adenoca
- CA prostate, primary
- Cancer of prostate with metastasis to eye
- Cancer of the prostate
- Cancer of the prostate with metastasis
- Cancer of the prostate, adenocarcinoma
- Cancer of the prostate, primary
- Cancer of, prostate, hormone refractory
- Carcinoma of prostate
- Hormone refractory prostate cancer
- Metastasis from malignant tumor of prostate
- Metastatic prostate cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of prostate
- Prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer metastatic to eye
- Prostate cancer, hormone refractory
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C61 Malignant neoplasm of prostate