2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 180.0
Malignant neoplasm of endocervix
- Short description: MALIG NEO ENDOCERVIX.
- ICD-9-CM 180.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 180.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 180.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 180.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C53.0 Malignant neoplasm of endocervix
- Adenocarcinoma, endocervix
- Cancer of the endocervix
- Cancer of the endocervix, adenocarcinoma
- Cervical cancer, endocervix
- Endocervical cancer
- Primary adenocarcinoma of endocervix
- Primary malignant neoplasm of endocervix
- Cervical canal NOS
- Endocervical canal
- Endocervical gland