2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 145.9
Malignant neoplasm of mouth unspecified
- Short description: MALIG NEOPLASM MOUTH NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 145.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 145.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 145.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 145.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C06.9 Malignant neoplasm of mouth, unspecified
- Cancer of the oral cavity
- Cancer of the oral cavity, squamous cell
- Cancer of the salivary gland, minor
- Minor salivary gland cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of minor salivary gland
- Primary malignant neoplasm of oral cavity
- Squamous cell carcinoma of mouth
- Squamous cell carcinoma, mouth
- Buccal cavity NOS
- Minor salivary gland, unspecified site
- Oral cavity NOS