2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 145.9
Malignant neoplasm of mouth unspecified
- Short description: MALIG NEOPLASM MOUTH NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 145.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 145.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 145.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 145.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cancer of the oral cavity
- Cancer of the oral cavity, squamous cell
- Cancer of the salivary gland, minor
- Minor salivary gland cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of minor salivary gland
- Primary malignant neoplasm of oral cavity
- Squamous cell carcinoma of mouth
- Squamous cell carcinoma, mouth
- Buccal cavity NOS
- Minor salivary gland, unspecified site
- Oral cavity NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C06.9 Malignant neoplasm of mouth, unspecified