2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 117.7
Zygomycosis (phycomycosis or mucormycosis)
- Short description: ZYGOMYCOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 117.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 117.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 117.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 117.7: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B46.9 Zygomycosis, unspecified
- Cutaneous mucormycosis
- Disseminated mucormycosis
- Gastrointestinal mucormycosis
- GI mucormycosis
- Pulmonary mucormycosis
- Rhinocerebral mucormycosis
- Infection by species of Absidia, Basidiobolus, Conidiobolus, Cunninghamella, Entomophthora, Mucor, Rhizopus, Saksenaea