2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.89
Gonococcal infection of other specified sites
- Short description: GONOCOCCAL INF SITE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 098.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 098.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.89: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.86 Gonococcal sepsis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.89 Other gonococcal infections
- Gonococcal brain abscess
- Gonococcal infection of musculoskeletal system
- Gonococcal lymphadenitis
- Gonococcal pneumonia
- Gonorrhea, brain abscess
- Gonorrhea, musculoskeletal system
- Gonorrhea, pneumonia
- Sepsis with gonococcal septicemia
- Sepsis without acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus
- Sepsis wo acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Septic shock w acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Septic shock with acute organ dysfunction
- Septic shock with acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus
- Severe sepsis w acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus