2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 083.9
- Short description: RICKETTSIOSIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 083.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 083.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 083.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 083.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A79.9 Rickettsiosis, unspecified
- Disease caused by rickettsiae
- Rickettsial infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 083.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- rickettsial NEC 083.9
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- rickettsial 083.9
- Rickettsial disease 083.9
- Rickettsiosis NEC 083.9