2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 021.9
- disease caused by Francisella tularensis and transmitted to man from rodents through the bite of a deer fly, Chrysops discalis, and other bloodsucking insects; symptoms consist of a prolonged fever and often swelling of the lymph nodes; rabbits are important reservoir hosts.
- Short description: TULAREMIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 021.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 021.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 021.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 021.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 021.9: