2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 017.00
Tuberculosis of skin and subcutaneous cellular tissue unspecified examination
- Short description: TB SKIN/SUBCUTAN-UNSPEC.
- ICD-9-CM 017.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 017.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 017.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 017.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.4 Tuberculosis of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Acne agminata
- Acute tuberculous ulcer
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin -induced lupus vulgaris
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin -induced scrofuloderma
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin -induced tuberculide
- Cutaneous tuberculous gumma
- Erythema tuberculatum
- Lupus vulgaris
- Nodular tuberculide
- Papular tuberculide
- Soft tissue infection associated with tuberculosis
- TB subcutaneous tissue
- TB verrucosa cutis
- Tuberculosis (TB) of subcutaneous tissue
- Tuberculosis (TB) verrucosa cutis
- Tuberculosis cutis lichenoides
- Tuberculosis of skin
- Tuberculosis of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Tuberculosis of subcutaneous cellular tissue
- Tuberculosis orificialis of mouth
- Tuberculosis papulonecrotica
- Tuberculosis verrucosa cutis
- Tuberculous chancre
- Tuberculous chancriform pyoderma