2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 016.76
Tuberculosis of other female genital organs tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods (inoculation of animals)
- Short description: TB FEM GEN NEC-OTH TEST.
- ICD-9-CM 016.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 016.76 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 016.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 016.76: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.16 Tuberculosis of cervix
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.17 Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.18 Tuberculosis of other female genital organs