2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.28
Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- Short description: ADJUST DIS W ANXIETY/DEP.
- ICD-9-CM 309.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 309.28 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 309.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.28: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.23 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder w mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder W mixed emotional features
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed
- Adjustment disorder with mixed emotional features
- Adjustment reaction with anxiety and depression