2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V81.5
Screening for nephropathy
- Short description: SCREEN FOR NEPHROPATHY.
- ICD-9-CM V81.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V81.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V81.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V81.5: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Screening for asymptomatic bacteriuria
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.89 Encounter for screening for other disorder