2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V78.0
Screening for iron deficiency anemia
- Short description: SCREEN-IRON DEFIC ANEMIA.
- ICD-9-CM V78.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V78.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V78.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V78.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.0 Encounter for screening for diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism