2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V78.0
Screening for iron deficiency anemia
- Short description: SCREEN-IRON DEFIC ANEMIA.
- ICD-9-CM V78.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V78.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V78.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V78.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.0 Encounter for screening for diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- Screening for iron deficiency anemia done