2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.3
Screening for malignant neoplasms of the bladder
- Short description: SCREEN MAL NEOP-BLADDER.
- ICD-9-CM V76.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V76.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V76.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z12.6 Encounter for screening for malignant neoplasm of bladder
- Screening for cancer of urinary bladder done
- Screening for urinary bladder cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V76.3
- Screening (for) V82.9
- malignant neoplasm (of) V76.9