2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V75.7
Screening examination for intestinal helminthiasis
- Short description: SCREEN FOR HELMINTHIASIS.
- ICD-9-CM V75.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V75.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V75.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V75.7: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Screening for intestinal worms
- Screening for intestinal worms done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z11.6 Encounter for screening for other protozoal diseases and helminthiases