2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.4
Screening examination for yellow fever
- Short description: SCREENING-YELLOW FEVER.
- ICD-9-CM V73.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V73.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V73.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.4: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z11.59 Encounter for screening for other viral diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V73.4
- Screening (for) V82.9
- yellow fever V73.4