2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V72.9
- Short description: EXAMINATION NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V72.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V72.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V72.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V72.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z01.89 Encounter for other specified special examinations
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V72.9
- Examination (general) (routine) (of) (for) V70.9
- special V72.9