2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.49
Other health problems within the family
- Short description: FAMILY HEALTH PROBL NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V61.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V61.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.49: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z63.6 Dependent relative needing care at home
- Care of sick or handicapped person in family
- Caregiver role strain
- Caregiver stress
- Cares for dependent relative at home
- Cares for sick or handicapped family member
- Dependent relative needing care at home
- Family history of handicap
- Family illness
- Maternal concern
- Needs help with feeding
- Parent has physical disability
- Parent provides full-time care
- Parent provides part-time care
- Problem with care of sick person
- Requires assistance with all daily activities
- Sick child
- Sickness in the family
- Spouse unwell
- Unable to care for sick parent
- Care of sick or handicapped person in family or household
- Presence of sick or handicapped person in family or household